2015年12月9日水曜日

Krampus (I) (2015)



5.1/10 by 25 users

A boy who has a bad Christmas ends up accidentally summoning a Christmas demon to his family home.



User Reviews


Just came from seeing the movie. I loved it!

Like mixing Jane Austen and zombies, nothing wrong with mixing horror and Christmas!

Now that Christmas starts November 1st, we need something to offset the sweetness.

The evil gingerbread men were my favorite. Attacking a character with a nail gun and getting set on fire. Gives new meaning to stop, drop and roll.

Stunning visual effects, creative evil toys.

Don't expect big scares. I think they only made me jump once. Instead, expect to laugh at the portrayal of family life during the holidays.



Release Date:Dec 04, 2015
Runtime:
Genres:
Production Company:Universal PicturesLegendary Pictures
Production Countries:United States of America
Casts:Adam ScottToni ColletteAllison TolmanDavid Koechner,Emjay AnthonyStefania LaVie OwenQueenie SamuelConchata FerrellLuke HawkerIvy GeorgeSophie Gannon
Plot Keywords:santa clausdemonchristmasbad kidskrampus

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿

About Me

special money cash
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.