2015年12月14日月曜日

Penguins of Madagascar (2014)



6.7/10 by 611 users
Super spy teams aren't born...they're hatched. Discover the secrets of the greatest and most hilarious covert birds in the global espionage biz: Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private. These elitists of the elite are joining forces with a chic undercover organization, The North Wind. Led by handsome and husky Agent Classified (we could tell you his name, but then...you know). Together, they must stop the villainous Dr. Octavius Brine, from destroying the world as we know it.



User Reviews

Awesome, just awesome movie

I don't know how to say this but it is a while since I've last seen a movie that made me laugh freely. 

It is a complete movie from my point of view because it's understandable for children and it has plenty of jokes for grown ups. And I enjoyed a lot the jokes related to celebrities names like: Charlize Theron, Kevin Bacon, Hugh Jackman and others I don't remember right now.

It has plenty of surprises and it is after all a comedy wrapped into an animation movie that totally deserves the time spend watching it. I gave it a 9, maybe a little bit higher that rated but in my opinion you just have to see this :D.


Release Date:Nov 26, 2014
Runtime:
Genres:
Production Company:DreamWorks Animation
Production Countries:United States of America
Casts:Tom McGrathChris MillerChristopher KnightsConrad Vernon,John MalkovichBenedict CumberbatchKen JeongAnnet MahendruPeter StormareAndy RichterDanny Jacobs
Plot Keywords:penguinmadagascar

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿

About Me

special money cash
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.