2015年12月14日月曜日

Lucy (I) (2014)



6.3/10 by 2634 users
It was supposed to be a simple job. All Lucy had to do was deliver a mysterious briefcase to Mr. Jang. But immediately Lucy is caught up in a nightmarish deal where she is captured and turned into a drug mule for a new and powerful synthetic drug. When the bag she is carrying inside of her stomach leaks, Lucy's body undergoes unimaginable changes that begins to unlock her mind's full potential. With her new-found powers, Lucy turns into a merciless warrior intent on getting back at her captors. She receives invaluable help from Professor Norman, the leading authority on the human mind, and French police captain Pierre Del Rio.



User Reviews

Normally I don't write reviews but these movie differed so much from what people told me I fell compelled to give my opinion. Because of the bad reviews I didn't expect anything at all. In fact, I expected a killer heroine who would beat her adversaries to pulp. However, I got an extremely interesting, unusual and highly entertaining story, that I found quite fascinating. Of course, it's completely unrealistically, but the whole idea is quite funny and unusual. I generally like movies which manage to introduce new ideas or differ from the same old boring patterns (Iron Man 12, Final Destination 14, Transformers 8). Lucy does that. Its just, well, cool. I absolutely enjoyed the Science Fiction aspects and seeing Lucy developing her powers was just pure gold. So if you don't break into tears because the movie operates on ridiculous scientific premises, watch it and have fun. It's different, it's interesting and its extremely entertaining.


Release Date:Jul 25, 2014
Runtime:
Genres:
Production Company:Universal PicturesTF1 Films ProductionCanal+EuropaCorp,Ciné+
Production Countries:France, United States of America
Casts:Scarlett JohanssonMorgan FreemanMin-sik ChoiAmr Waked,Julian Rhind-TuttPilou AsbækAnaleigh TiptonNicolas PhongphethJan Oliver SchroederLuca AngelettiLoïc Brabant
Plot Keywords:artificial intelligenceintelligencedrug mulefuturisticdrugs,superpower

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿

About Me

special money cash
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.